Heya again, this is a back to back post on BHS under the category Windows hacking as since I have written an article a very long time back, I today decided to give away a couple of articles together. This is my second article of this day, hope of you are enjoying!
This tutorial is about bypassing the SRM that is your Windows Login Password to gain the complete access into the victim’s computer.
So coming to the topic, Windows login password I must tell you that there are three concepts to break this. They are Cracking, Hacking and Bypassing.
You must be familiar with these terms or else you can request me a brief article with scenarios and examples about this!
The concept I am discussing right now is bypassing. Well, this is the simplest way and all you need is a bootable USB or a Disk with a software called KonBoot. This software is around 110kb in size and does a very surprising work.
You can download the iso image of this software online, google it!
If you can’t get a free version there then I can provide you one, just drop me an e-mail.
Now take a USB drive or a Disk and make it bootable using a software called U-netboot. This is available online for free.
After you make your USB drive bootable you are done with requirements stuff. That is you are ready with your setup to hack the Windows login password of the victim.
So now you just need to follow the simple steps below to bypass the login screen:
- Suppose, you are at login screen, so restart the victim’s computer and enter into the BIOS of the system. Change the boot priority to USB drive.
- Now exit from the BIOS and restart the system again.
- Now before you see something on the screen in just insert the bootable USB drive.
- The system will boot through the USB and automatically restarts!
- Immediately remove the USB drive from the slot before you see something on the screen.
So now your Windows starts up and did you notice that? It didn’t ask you for the password!!!
You are done… 😉
Below here is a video demonstration I have embedded which was available on YouTube. Hope this information would be helpful to you…!
Please comment and feel free to dump your review about the article below!